Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hellbent x oversoulminX

Oversoulminx for Hellbent. Get your own here. T-shirt above is designed by yours truly, me. There's another one of mine too so go take a look. Picture owned by Hellbent. All rights reserved.

Been stuck in a rut for a moment now. Creativity running low. Got a few designs to work on but looks like nothing is coming out of my head. This is what you get for having to deal with a lot of money drama for the past previous months, PLUS getting old and dying slowly, PLUS being sober for a long, long time. I know this sounds bullshit but doing art when you're sober is HARD AS HELL for me even though I've been pushing my limits for the past 8 years. But that's okay because Life is back on track, I'm back from the dead again (for the 9126162th time of my life) so something will come out of my head sooner or later.

Till then, show some love by mentioning OVERSOULMINX when you're at Hellbent's, and show me more love by playing the music in the video pasted below (previous post). See you soon suckaz.