I found the Graffiti application in facebook to be one of my few favourites. As I am lazy to scan my artwork and drawings, I will just give you this pile of horseshit. It's ugly because I have to use my annoying mouse as a pencil/brush.
We'll burn
Freaks who want artwork from this freak, contact me at oversoulminx@gmail.com. Only if you have money. Ka-ching!
Together.
Some hand drawn sketches are in here as well. Obviously they're all taken using my phone camera because I'm too lazy to scan them. In fact, I'm lazy all the time.
Houston, we have a problem. unidentified flying object above latitude 79. at 467 miles per hour
360 on horizontal and probably about 50 kms high. 150 kms diameter wide and a baby dangling below its center.
calling flight centre calling flight centre. object on radar moving north east towards spot X. calling flight centre. object on radar moving north east. flying north east towards X.
Houston we're down!
We're down!
We are going down!!